Check out our video on newborn hacks using Lighthouse Kids Company All-In-One Diapers and Diaper Cover/Swim to create an umbilical cord notch and to get a great fit on a newborn baby around 5-7lbs.
Newborn Cloth Diaper Hacks YouTube Video Recap:
1. Lighthouse diaper insert was made to mimic a cloth diaper prefold // Min .46
2. How to fold the Lighthouse Kids Company All-In-One Cloth Diaper Bamboo Insert into thirds to make it thinner for tiny newborns //Min 1:36
3. How to adjust the All-In-One Cloth Diaper rise so it can fit a newborn baby // Min 2:50
4. How to use the crossover snaps to make the tummy smaller for newborn babies // Min 3:46
5. Newborn Hack on Lighthouse Kids Company Swim Diaper to adjust cover to create an umbilical cord notch // Min 6:21
6. Newborn Hack on Lighthouse Kids Company One-Size All-In-One Cloth Diaper to adjust cover to create an umbilical cord notch // Min 8:58