Pocket Cloth Diaper with Athletic Wicking Jersey - All Sizes - Golden Leaves
The Lighthouse Kids Choice pocket cloth diaper is easy to use and fits babies from birth to potty training.
- CPSC Tested and Certified to ensure safety.
- Safety is our #1 priority and every Lighthouse Kids cloth diaper has been tested for compliance.
- Made with Athletic Wicking Jersey (AWJ), our Stretch Lux post consumer outer diaper fabric is soft and luxurious, made to stretch and move with babies, aiding in crawling, playing and scooting around.
- High hip insert to allow for maximum movement.
- Cross over snaps means diaper gets really small on the waist for those little newborns!
- Available in Signature (6-32lbs) or Supreme (15-55lbs) size.
- Sold without insert or with our magical Bookfold insert, your choice.
- All Bookfold inserts are super thirsty and certified by OEKO-Tex® (Label check: SHKO 108862)
Outer Shell/Cloth Diaper Features
- Choose your size, Signature (6-32lbs) or Supreme (15-55lbs).
- Made out of 100% post consumer recycled outer shell.
- Can be used as a cover and insert system or a pocket.
- Stretch Lux TPU technology allows for more movement.
- Stretch Lux tabs molds easily to baby's waist.
- Spray clean pocket, no holes or flaps to catch any waste.
- Gentle leg and back elastics keep baby comfortable.
- Made with Athletic Wicking Jersey (AWJ) inner, which is simple to clean and keep babies dry.
- Tummy pannel allows for tummy sleepers to have extra leak protection in the front.
- You may choose between no insert and a 100% Certified OEKO-Tex® Bamboo Bookfold insert.
- Bookfold insert holds approximately 14oz of liquid.
- Signature Size Bookfold insert is 14.5in x 10in (37cm x 25.5cm). Insert will shrink about 7% after 5+ washings.
- Top side of insert contains a layer of cloud soft fleece which keeps baby dry.
- Bottom side of insert is made out of 80% Bamboo and 20% cotton.
- 8 total layers of superior absorbency when folded.
- Remove solids by using a disposable liner, or spraying into the toilet.
- Prewash cold to remove residue. This is an eco-friendlier way of washing by conserving hot water.
- Wash hot (130F/55C) with detergent.
- Optional: Final cold rinse.
- Please avoid bleach and fabric softeners.
- Tumble dry low or line dry.