All-In-One Cloth Diaper | Reusable Diaper - It Calls Me Remix - All Sizes
The LKC All-In-One Cloth Diaper, reusable diaper with Athletic Wicking Jersey AWJ - is super soft and stretchy!
WATERPROOF OUTER SHELL
- Available in two sizes, Signature (6-32lbs) or Supreme (15-55lbs). Signature Size is great for newborns and skinny tall babies. Supreme size is great for chunky babies or toddlers with special needs.
- Waterproof outer shell made with recycled polyester, post-consumer, recycled polyethylene terephthalate (RPET), made by recycling plastic water, soda bottles, and food containers.
- Our proprietary blend - Stretch Lux TPU® technology makes this cloth diaper incredibly stretchy, molds to baby's body, and is safer for baby than PUL diapers.
- Our Stretch Lux TPU® is heat bonded, and solvent free.
- This process makes the LKC outer shell 4 times softer than the average cloth diaper.
- Inside, cloth diaper is lined with Athletic Wicking Jersey (AWJ) material to keep baby cool, also sprays off any diaper messes very easily.
- Made with durable KAM Snaps.
- High hip snaps allows for maximum movement.
- Cross over snaps means diaper gets really small on the waist for those little newborns!
- Stretch Lux TPU® Tummy Panel wraps around baby snuggly and gently to prevent belly leaks.
ALL-IN-ONE BAMBOO INSERT
- The LKC signature Bamboo Bookfold® insert contain 6 layers of bamboo and 2 layers of cloud-soft fleece on top.
- Because the insert is only attached to the top section of the diaper, it dries 5 times faster than traditional All-In-One cloth diapers.
- Each Bamboo insert can hold up 18oz of liquid. Need more absorbency? Add a night-time Bamboo Insert.
- Bookfold® inserts are made of 80% bamboo and 20% cotton and have a dry side for naps and night-time and a wet side for potty training readiness! Just flip!
- Every LKC Cloth Diaper comes with an attached bamboo is certified safe by OEKO-Tex® Standard-100 (Label check: SHKO 108862)
- CPSIA compliant, tested by a Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC) accepted test lab in the United States.
- Certified free from Lead, Phthalates and other harmful chemicals and metals.
- Tested free from chemical solvents (typically used in PUL) and PFAS toxins.
- Adjustable sizing reusable diaper, fits from newborn to toddlerhood.
- The LKC Stretch Lux outer is made out of 100% recycled polyester.
- Made with Athletic Wicking Jersey (AWJ) inner, which keeps baby cool and allows for maximum movement.
- Tummy panel protects against leaks at night-time.
- Attached Bookfold insert contains 3 layers of bamboo and 1 layer of fleece on each side (6 layers of bamboo total and 2 layers of fleece).
- The Bookfold insert allows you to choose from stay-dry fabric or wet bamboo for potty training - it's your choice, simply flip to the desired side.
- Dry-side is perfect for keeping baby dry during naps and night-time.
- Wet-Side is great for potty training, allows baby to feel wet.
- Our quick-dry Bookfold insert dries up to 5x faster than other All-In-Ones because it is only attached at the top.
- Remove solids by using a disposable liner, or spraying into the toilet.
- Prewash cold to remove residue. This is an eco-friendlier way of washing by conserving hot water.
- Wash hot (130F/55C) with detergent.
- Optional: Final cold rinse.
- Please avoid bleach and fabric softeners.
- Tumble dry low or line dry.