Folding Change Pad - Gentle
The Lighthouse Kids Company Fold Change Pad is perfect for the on-the-go parent! This flexible changing pad can be used while traveling and as a mattress protector. It's the perfect accessory for the cloth diapering parent!
Closed: 9.5" x 5.5"
Open Size: 27" x 15.5"
- Adjustable sizing reusable diaper, fits from newborn to toddlerhood.
- The LKC Stretch Lux outer is made out of 100% recycled polyester.
- Made with Athletic Wicking Jersey (AWJ) inner, which keeps baby cool and allows for maximum movement.
- Tummy panel protects against leaks at night-time.
- Attached Bookfold insert contains 3 layers of bamboo and 1 layer of fleece on each side (6 layers of bamboo total and 2 layers of fleece).
- The Bookfold insert allows you to choose from stay-dry fabric or wet bamboo for potty training - it's your choice, simply flip to the desired side.
- Dry-side is perfect for keeping baby dry during naps and night-time.
- Wet-Side is great for potty training, allows baby to feel wet.
- Our quick-dry Bookfold insert dries up to 5x faster than other All-In-Ones because it is only attached at the top.
- Remove solids by using a disposable liner, or spraying into the toilet.
- Prewash cold to remove residue. This is an eco-friendlier way of washing by conserving hot water.
- Wash hot (130F/55C) with detergent.
- Optional: Final cold rinse.
- Please avoid bleach and fabric softeners.
- Tumble dry low or line dry.
- Outer cloth diaper shell - TPU Laminiate, 100% Polyester.
- Inner cloth diaper - Athletic Wicking Jersey, 100% Polyester.
- Inserts, 100% Oeko-Tex Certified bamboo with a Fleece (100% Polyester) stay-dry topper.
- All LKC Bamboo Inserts are fully OEKO-Tex Certified.
- All LKC Products are fully CPSIA compliant.
- Tested by an American Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC) approved lab.
- Free from Phthalates, Lead, and harmful substances.
The Lighthouse Kids Company cloth diaper is an award winning system that grows with baby and prevents leaks and blowouts.
Here are the most recent awards that our diapers have won.