Reusable Pocket Cloth Diaper - All Sizes - Opal Hive
The LKC Opal Hive Pocket style cloth diaper, made with with Athletic Wicking Jersey AWJ - is super soft and stretchy!
Disposable diapers can be a little harsh on baby's sensitive skin. Our reusable pocket diaper will help keep your baby's skin happy and healthy.
Reusable cloth diapers can save you money, over $1,600 from birth to potty training.
All you have to do to use the diaper is place the bamboo insert into the pocket opening of the diaper. You can also place the insert between baby and the diaper shell if you choose not to stuff.
Night-time diapering? You can add extra inserts into the pocket diaper to keep baby dry all night.
OUTER WATERPROOF SHELL
- Available in two sizes, Signature (6-32lbs) or Supreme (15-55lbs). Signature Size is made for newborns and skinny tall babies. Supreme size is made for chunky babies or toddlers with special needs.
- Waterproof outer shell made with recycled polyester.
- Post-consumer, recycled polyethylene terephthalate (RPET), made by recycling plastic water, soda bottles, and food containers.
- Stretch Lux TPU® technology makes this cloth diaper incredibly stretchy, molds to baby's body.
- Our Stretch Lux TPU® is heat bonded, and solvent free.
- This process makes the LKC outer shell 4 times softer than the average cloth diaper.
- Inside, cloth diaper is lined with Athletic Wicking Jersey (AWJ) material to keep baby cool.
- This material also sprays off any diaper messes very easily.
- Made with durable KAM Snaps.
- High hip snaps allows for maximum movement.
- Cross over snaps means diaper gets really small on the waist for those little newborns!
- Stretch Lux TPU® Tummy Panel wraps around baby snuggly and gently to prevent belly leaks.
OPTIONAL - POCKET BAMBOO INSERT
- With the LKC Choice Pocket cloth diaper you can choose to add a bamboo insert or just purchase the outer shell individually.
- The LKC absorbent inserts, contains 6 layers of bamboo and 2 layers of cloud-soft fleece on top so baby can stay dry.
- Each Bamboo insert can hold up 18oz of liquid. Need more absorbency? Add a night-time Bamboo Insert.
- Bookfold® inserts are made of 80% bamboo and 20% cotton.
- One side stays dry side for naps and night-time, and the other side feels wet, for potty training readiness!
- Every LKC Cloth Diaper comes with an attached bamboo is certified safe by OEKO-Tex® Standard-100 (Label check: SHKO 108862)
- CPSIA compliant, tested by a Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC) accepted test lab in the United States.
- Certified free from Lead, Phthalates and other harmful chemicals and metals.
- Tested free from chemical solvents (typically used in PUL) and PFAS toxins.
Diapering your baby is easy with LKC pocket cloth diapers!
Outer Shell/Cloth Diaper Features
- Choose your size, Signature (6-32lbs) or Supreme (15-55lbs).
- Made out of 100% post consumer recycled outer shell.
- Can be used as a cover and insert system or a pocket.
- Stretch Lux TPU technology allows for more movement.
- Stretch Lux tabs molds easily to baby's waist.
- Spray clean pocket, no holes or flaps to catch any waste.
- Gentle leg and back elastics keep baby comfortable.
- Made with Athletic Wicking Jersey (AWJ) inner, which is simple to clean and keep babies dry.
- Tummy pannel allows for tummy sleepers to have extra leak protection in the front.
- You may choose between no insert and a 100% Certified OEKO-Tex® Bamboo Bookfold insert.
- Bookfold insert holds approximately 14oz of liquid.
- Signature Size Bookfold insert is 14.5in x 10in (37cm x 25.5cm). Insert will shrink about 7% after 5+ washings.
- Top side of insert contains a layer of cloud soft fleece which keeps baby dry.
- Bottom side of insert is made out of 80% Bamboo and 20% cotton.
- 8 total layers of superior absorbency when folded.
- Remove solids by using a disposable liner, or spraying into the toilet.
- Prewash cold to remove residue. This is an eco-friendlier way of washing by conserving hot water.
- Wash hot (130F/55C) with detergent.
- Optional: Final cold rinse.
- Please avoid bleach and fabric softeners.
- Tumble dry low or line dry.