Kinderpacks are one of the most comfortable carriers in the market today! Hand made in the USA, you can choose the custom fit that best suits you!
- Fits from newborn up to 2 years; 8-35 lbs, and starting at 22" tall.
- Has an adjustable base to cinch the panel of the carrier, allowing young babies to be legs out with proper positioning and without an insert.
- The infant size carrier panel measures 15″ high (add 2" for headrest) x 9-15″ adjustable width.
- Fits from 8mo-3 yrs 20-40lbs, starting at around 28″ tall
- This size will fit up to 3 years old/4T. This is the size to buy if you want to buy one carrier without having to size up later.
- The standard size carrier panel measures 16″ high (add 2" for headrest) x 17″wide.
- Fits from 18mo- 4+ yrs, 25-45 lbs, starting at around 32" tall
- There is a huge difference between the toddler and the standard - please be aware that the minimum recommended size is just that, and it may still be too large for a child who meets those minimums.
- The toddler panel's measurements are 18″ high (add 2" for headrest) x 19″wide.
- Fits from 3-5 years: 35-55 lbs, starting at 38″ tall.
- Great for big kids and kids with special needs who still want to be carried through the preschool years.
- The preschool panel's measurements are 20″ high (add 2" for headrest) x 20″wide.
All weights are suggested weights and may vary depending on each child. Suggested weights are based on appropriate proportions for the body panel size. Each Kinderpack can safely hold much higher weight limits than what is suggested, but comfort may be compromised.