All-In-One Cloth Diaper Bundle
Sorry, there are no products in this collection
How To Wash All-In-One Cloth Diapers
Washing cloth diapers is a really easy to do! Here's a simple way to wash your all-in-one cloth diapers:
- Get rid of the poop: Before washing, remove any solid waste from the diaper. You can shake or rinsing it off into the toilet. You can also use cloth diaper liners to make cleanup easier.
- Pre-wash - No detergent: This step remove any excess urine or poop residue from your cloth diapers. By pre-washing, you can help prevent staining. Simply run a short rinse cycle with cold water.
- Main wash with detergent: Use hot water with a temperature of 140F/60c. Add the recommended amount of cloth diaper-friendly detergent, you may find this in the back of the detergent box. Avoid using fabric softeners, bleach, or detergent with additives, as they can affect the absorbency of the diapers.
- Load size: Make sure not to overload your washing machine. The diapers need enough space to agitate and get thoroughly cleaned. If necessary, split the load into two smaller loads.
- Rinse cycle: After the main wash, run an additional rinse cycle to ensure all detergent residue is removed. This step helps remove any detergent residue.
- Drying: Most all-in-one cloth diapers can be air-dried or tumble-dried on a low setting. Keep in mind that excessive heat can degrade the elastics of the diapers, so it's best to avoid high heat.
- Stain removal (if necessary): If you notice any stains on your AIO cloth diapers after washing, you can try sunning them. Place the diapers outside in direct sunlight, as the sun's natural bleaching properties can help remove stains. You can use a stain remover that is safe for reusable diapers.