Lighthouse Kids stands behind their products 100% so if you see something funny let us know! The warranty period for Lighthouse Diapers is 3 Months from the date of purchase. Please note that warranty is only extended to the original purchaser.
Here are things that ARE covered by our warranty:
- Stitching defect that affects functionality (not cosmetic)
- Snap defect (melted, missing, broken, or deformed)
Here are things that ARE NOT covered by our warranty:
- Poor fit on your baby
- Turning gray
- Snaps not perfectly aligned. Our diapers are sewn by hand. Variation is normal.
- Misuse by owner
- Hungry drier (eats up your diaper!)
- Bleach soaks/any bleaching/bleach burns
- Vinegar soak
- Medium/High Drying (please dry on low only or hang dry)
Please remember that your diaper is a product that is washed and dried repeatedly, so the more diapers you have the more they will last. If you wash a few diapers every day, chances are they will wear out faster.
If your diaper is new and purchased from one of our retailers, please contact us with your warranty request and we will work with you to replace your diaper.
If you feel you need to submit for a replacement, please email email@example.com for more instructions.