About LKC Cloth Diapers
What Makes LKC Better Than Other Cloth Diapers?
- Every LKC cloth diaper is made with top-grade textiles.
- Our diaper's waterproof outer shell is made with post-consumer recycled TPU, which makes our diaper safer for babies and for the earth.
- All of our bamboo inserts are OEKO-Tex® Certified.
- Every single batch of diapers is tested for safety and efficacy, ensuring no PFAS, Lead, or Phthalates.
- LKC cloth diapers are widely recognized as the best quality cloth diapers in the US, and we have won the Best Cloth Diaper Award by Baby Maternity Magazine for 3 years in a row!
- LKC is the gold standard of cloth diapers, our company was the first to use Athletic Wicking Jersey as a liner in the US!
- Our customer service team is unparalleled. We guide you through your cloth diaper journey every step of the way. You can directly interact with us in 4 ways: Through our Facebook Group. Through LKC's TikTok, via Instagram, and Youtube. No matter where you are, we are there with you!
Why is LKC Cloth Diapers More Expensive Than Other Brands?
LKC prides itself on making the best cloth diapers on the market.
- Every LKC product is made with top-tier, high-grade materials.
- LKC only uses OEKO-Tex® Certified Bamboo made without viscose.
- Every product batch is tested free of PFAS, Phthalates, and Lead.
- We use ethical production partners who are Sedex Certified and inspected. They are paid a living wage and offered holidays and regular working hours.
- We produce our designs in-house. Most of the prints are hand-drawn by LKC's Founder, Vanessa T.
- LKC does not use stolen art, such as trademarked prints featuring Disney or other characters.
- Every LKC product comes with a 60-day, hassle-free warranty so you can cloth with confidence.
Does LKC Offer Warranties?
Every LKC product comes with a 60-day, hassle-free warranty so you can cloth with confidence. Should anything go wrong with your cloth diapers or accessories, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Shipping and Delivery
Does LKC provide worldwide shipping?
Absolutely! You can shop and simply place your address at checkout and we will deliver to you!
What are your delivery times?
Delivery times is the US range from 1-5 business days depending on location. All of our orders are shipped from Iowa City, IA. LKC uses USPS and UPS for US mail.
Delivery times outside of the US range from 5-35 days depending on the country and mail carrier chosen. LKC uses DHL, UPS, and USPS for international mail.
How much will shipping cost?
LKC offers actual shipping costs. This means we do not up-charge for shipping. We charge you the cost of mail based on actual USPS or UPS rates. Orders of $100 receive complementary Free Shipping in the US.
Does LKC offer Free Shipping?
LKC offers free shipping on all orders over $100 (after all discounts and taxes) in the US.
How can I cancel my order?
Unfortunately, once an order is placed it cannot be cancelled. We know this can be an inconvenience, but due to our order processing system, cancellations are not possible.
What if I receive the wrong product?
LKC's customer service is here for you. If you received the wrong product, simply email us at email@example.com and we will make it right!
If the item is out of stock, we may offer a replacement or a refund.
Do you offer exchanges for faulty items?
Since our products come with a 60-day warranty, there is no need for exchanges. Simply reach out to us and we will send you a replacement item.
Does LKC Accept Returns?
We do accept returns of unused, unwashed merchandise within 7 days of delivery. Click here to read more about our return policy.
What is LKC's Order Processing Time?
Our usual order processing time is 1-3 business days. During big drops, our processing time can extend to 1-10 business days.
LKC Stock Questions
Why Are You Always Out of Stock?
Since LKC started in 2017 we have been one of the most popular brands of cloth diapers in the US. Because of this, we have a lot of customers who use LKC exclusively because of our impeccable quality.
As a small business, it is hard to gauge how much to purchase for a drop. Sometimes we get the numbers right, sometimes we don't. We order more and more with each drop, but we always seem to sell out.
Because our diapers are made with super high quality materials, they last through multiple children with no issues! They are always in demand, therefore our customers wait for drops to stock up and they sell out very quickly.
How Can I Get Notified About New Cloth Diapers?
- The best way to stay in the loop is to sign up for texts. You can text the word DIAPER to 833-891-2080. Or you can click on this link to sign up to receive texts.
- It is also helpful to join our Facebook Group because we communicate with our customers on a daily basis! We chat about new prints and drops, and they are the first to know about new releases.
How Often Do You Restock?
We tend to restock or stock new prints anywhere between every month, to every 2 months.