Reusable Cloth Wipes with Athletic Wicking Jersey (AWJ)
Lighthouse Kids Co. Cloth reusable wipes are economical, eco-friendly, gentle on your baby's skin, and can even help reduce diaper rash. Cloth wipes are reusable, durable, and much more gentle on baby’s skin than disposable wipes. They are also more economical in the long run, as they can be washed and used over again.
- 8in x 8in square wipe.
- Extremely soft to the touch.
- Dries quickly.
- Two convenient sides, bamboo velour, and cool mesh fabric (athletic wicking jersey).
- Can be used as cloth wipes, cloth napkins, make-up removers, wash cloth, and cleaning cloths.
- Machine wash and dryer safe.
- Made with OEKO-Tex® Standard-100 (Label check: SHKO 108862) certified bamboo velour, so it is toxin free.
- Our Stretch TPU is heat bonded, and solvent free.
- All of our diapers are CPSC certified and tested in a US CPSC Certified Lab.
- They are free from PFAS toxins, lead, and phthalates.
Frequently Asked Questions
How Do You Wash Reusable Cloth Wipes?
Washing cloth diapers is easy, follow our simple 3-step wash routine here.
60 Day Warranty
All LKC cloth diapers come with a 60 day manufacturer's warranty so you can diaper with confidence. Learn more.